Free delivery with minimum spend of RM99 within West Malaysia
Registration Number: MAL19970871T
Thomson Activated Ginkgo Extract 40mg
- Each tablet contains 40mg of Activated Ginkgo biloba extract from Japan, equivalent to 2000mg of young Japanese Ginkgo leaves. -Patented ACTIVATION technology from Japan to enhance absorption of its active ingredients
Produced from young Japanese Ginkgo leaves (much of the original European research on Ginkgo extract used Japanese Ginkgo leaves) Guaranteed to contain a minimum of 24% ginkgoflavonglycosides and 6% terpene lactones (the same specification as those used in clinical trials) Rich in ginkgolide B, the most important component among the terpene lactones Contains less than 1 ppm of ginkgolic acid (a toxic compound found in ginkgo biloba), which is 5 times lower than that specified for Ginkgo biloba extract in the German Commission E Monographs
- Free of pesticides, fungicides, yeast, sugar, coloring, and preservatives Free from biotoxic solvent residues Manufactured under strict Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) with an in-house quality control laboratory
The benefit of activated ginkgo biloba is to promote micro blood circulation for good health.
Health info: The function of our blood: - Supplies oxygen to all the tissues - Carries nutrients to all parts of the body - Removes waste products from the tissues - Carries antibodies to sites of infection
Possible symptoms of poor blood circulation - Numbness of fingers and toes - Stiff shoulder - Cold hands and feet - Pain in walking - General fatigue - Vertigo (Dizziness) - Poor memory
Each tablet contains 40mg of Activated Ginkgo biloba extract from Japan, equivalent to 2000mg of young Japanese Ginkgo leaves.
Dosage/How to use:
Adult: Take 1 to 2 tablets three times a day
- Allergic to the ingredients listed
- Contraindicated in pregnancy -not suitable for use in warfarin users and warfarin user
- As the use of ginkgo may increase the tendency of bleeding, please consult your healthcare professionals if you are on/ intend to start using any other medicines and before you undergo any surgical/ dental procedure.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
We strive to deliver your purchased products in shortest time possible. All orders are in processed as soon as the transaction is confirmed. Currently, we can only send orders to addresses within Malaysia.
Confirmed orders will be shipped out within 72 hours on working day, Monday- Friday, excluding public holiday.
Orders placed on Friday after 12pmand over the weekend will be processed on Monday and will be shipped out within 72 hours excluding public holiday.
Delivery within West Malaysia will take approximately within 5 working days.
Delivery to East Malaysia will take approximately 5-8 working days.
Delivery to rural or remote areas may take an additional 2-3 working days.
All orders are dispatched and delivered by our appointed courier service providers, Monday – Friday, excluding weekends and public holidays.
Sale/ Promotional Periods
During peak sale/promotional periods, we may take additional days for delivery due to heavy surges in online orders.
West Malaysia: Additional 3 working days for your order to arrive.
East Malaysia : Additional 5 working days for your order to arrive.
Multiple Address Delivery
We are currently only able to deliver to ONE delivery address per order. If you'd like to deliver to multiple addresses, please place a separate order for each unique address.
Domestic Delivery Postage fees for domestic delivery are as below:
West Malaysia (Peninsular) – RM5.90
East Malaysia (Sabah/Sarawak/Labuan) – RM20 for 1KG, additional RM3 for the following KG
FREE Delivery for orders above RM99, limited to West Malaysia addresses only. Free delivery parcel up to 3kg only, RM1.00 will be charged for every subsequent 1kg for the parcel.