Free delivery with minimum spend of RM99 within West Malaysia
Registration Number: MAL19970871T
Thomson Activated Ginkgo Extract 40mg
- Each tablet contains 40mg of Activated Ginkgo biloba extract from Japan, equivalent to 2000mg of young Japanese Ginkgo leaves. -Patented ACTIVATION technology from Japan to enhance absorption of its active ingredients
Produced from young Japanese Ginkgo leaves (much of the original European research on Ginkgo extract used Japanese Ginkgo leaves) Guaranteed to contain a minimum of 24% ginkgoflavonglycosides and 6% terpene lactones (the same specification as those used in clinical trials) Rich in ginkgolide B, the most important component among the terpene lactones Contains less than 1 ppm of ginkgolic acid (a toxic compound found in ginkgo biloba), which is 5 times lower than that specified for Ginkgo biloba extract in the German Commission E Monographs
- Free of pesticides, fungicides, yeast, sugar, coloring, and preservatives Free from biotoxic solvent residues Manufactured under strict Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) with an in-house quality control laboratory
The benefit of activated ginkgo biloba is to promote micro blood circulation for good health.
Health info: The function of our blood: - Supplies oxygen to all the tissues - Carries nutrients to all parts of the body - Removes waste products from the tissues - Carries antibodies to sites of infection
Possible symptoms of poor blood circulation - Numbness of fingers and toes - Stiff shoulder - Cold hands and feet - Pain in walking - General fatigue - Vertigo (Dizziness) - Poor memory
Each tablet contains 40mg of Activated Ginkgo biloba extract from Japan, equivalent to 2000mg of young Japanese Ginkgo leaves.
Dosage/How to use:
Adult: Take 1 to 2 tablets three times a day
- Allergic to the ingredients listed
- Contraindicated in pregnancy -not suitable for use in warfarin users and warfarin user
- As the use of ginkgo may increase the tendency of bleeding, please consult your healthcare professionals if you are on/ intend to start using any other medicines and before you undergo any surgical/ dental procedure.
1. What is the standard delivery lead-time?
For order placed on Friday after 12:00PM and over the weekend will be processed on Monday and will be shipped out within three (3) working days.
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice. At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only. Please allow five (5) working days for Peninsular Malaysia and five (5) to eight (8) working days for East Malaysia including Labuan for processing from the date of AM PM Pharmacy's confirmation of acceptance of an Order within the aforesaid areas unless otherwise notified by AM PM Pharmacy.
2. What is the delivery charges incurred?
Delivery Charges will be calculated based on the weight of the Order received: West Malaysia (Peninsular) – RM5.90
East Malaysia (Sabah/Sarawak/Labuan) – RM20 for 1KG, additional RM3 for the following KG
FREE DELIVERYfor orders above RM99, limited to West Malaysia addresses only. Free delivery parcel up to 3kg only, RM1.00 will be charged for every subsequent 1kg for the parcel.
*No delivery services shall be available on Sundays & public holidays.
3. Where can I deliver my orders?
At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only. Please note that we will not accept delivery to a P.O. Box address and it might not be possible for delivery to some locations within the aforesaid areas in certain circumstances. If delivery to some locations is not possible, we may contact you to arrange for delivery to an alternative address.
4. Can I change my address upon placing my order?
We regret to inform you that we are unable to support any changes to the chosen delivery location once the order has been confirmed. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your details carefully before submitting your payment.
5. Can I cancel a paid order?
Prior to placing your order, you will be able to view the contents and total amount in your shopping cart. Once the order number is generated, any amendments to your order will no longer be possible. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your order carefully before submitting your payment.
6. Can I choose my preferred courier service company?
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice.
7. Why is my order cancelled?
AM PM Pharmacy reserves the right to withhold delivery of the Products to the Customer if it has any doubts whatsoever as to the Customer's credit worthiness or insufficient identification.