Registration Number: GC74416550018
Vismed is a patented lubricant eye drop formulation carefully designed to immediately relieve sensations of dry or irritated eyes.
It efficiently protects the ocular surface and restores the natural balance of tears over time.
- Highly effective in relieving sensations of ocular dryness
- Long-lasting protective coating of the ocular surface
- Essential ions calcium, magnesium, and potassium in concentrations similar to those of natural tears
- Osmoprotection to limit water loss at cellular level Safe
- Sterile and preservative-free solution
- Air filtering system against microbial contamination
- Hyaluronic acid of non-animal origin Economic
- Sterile for up to 3 months after first use Easy to use
- Intuitive, precise, and reproducible drop delivery system
- Easily squeezable soft polymer container
- Compact size design
1 ml solution contains sodium hyaluronate 1.8 mg, sodium chloride, potassium chloride, disodium phosphate, sodium citrate, magnesium chloride, calcium chloride and purified water. The solution is hypotonic.
Dosage/How to use:
1. Tear off the tamper-evident seal before the first administration.
2. Remove the protective cap. Tilt the head backwards and position the tip of the container above the eye to be treated.
3. Move the lower eyelid down with the forefinger of one hand.
4. Press the container and one drop of VISMED® MULTI will easily flow out
5. Instil 1 or 2 drops of VISMED® MULTI onto the eye as often as needed.
6. After blinking, the solution will disperse and form a transparent and longlasting coating on the surface of the eye.
*VISMED® MULTI may also be used while wearing contact lenses (rigid or soft).
- Children below 12 years old
- Allergic to any of the ingredients listed