Free delivery with minimum spend of RM99 within West Malaysia
Registration Number: GC74416550018
Vismed is a patented lubricant eye drop formulation carefully designed to immediately relieve sensations of dry or irritated eyes.
It efficiently protects the ocular surface and restores the natural balance of tears over time.
- Highly effective in relieving sensations of ocular dryness
- Long-lasting protective coating of the ocular surface
- Essential ions calcium, magnesium, and potassium in concentrations similar to those of natural tears
- Osmoprotection to limit water loss at the cellular level Safe
- Sterile and preservative-free solution
- Air filtering system against microbial contamination
- Hyaluronic acid of non-animal origin Economic
- Sterile for up to 3 months after first use Easy to use
- Intuitive, precise, and reproducible drop delivery system
- Easily squeezable soft polymer container
- Compact size design
1 ml solution contains sodium hyaluronate 1.8 mg, sodium chloride, potassium chloride, disodium phosphate, sodium citrate, magnesium chloride, calcium chloride, and purified water. The solution is hypotonic.
Dosage/How to use:
1. Tear off the tamper-evident seal before the first administration.
2. Remove the protective cap. Tilt the head backward and position the tip of the container above the eye to be treated.
3. Move the lower eyelid down with the forefinger of one hand.
4. Press the container and one drop of VISMED® MULTI will easily flow out
5. Instil 1 or 2 drops of VISMED® MULTI onto the eye as often as needed.
6. After blinking, the solution will disperse and form a transparent and long-lasting coating on the surface of the eye.
*VISMED® MULTI may also be used while wearing contact lenses (rigid or soft).
- Children below 12 years old
- Allergic to any of the ingredients listed
1. What is the standard delivery lead-time?
For order placed on Friday after 12:00PM and over the weekend will be processed on Monday and will be shipped out within three (3) working days.
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice. At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only. Please allow five (5) working days for Peninsular Malaysia and five (5) to eight (8) working days for East Malaysia including Labuan for processing from the date of AM PM Pharmacy's confirmation of acceptance of an Order within the aforesaid areas unless otherwise notified by AM PM Pharmacy.
2. What is the delivery charges incurred?
Delivery Charges will be calculated based on the weight of the Order received: West Malaysia (Peninsular) – RM5.90
East Malaysia (Sabah/Sarawak/Labuan) – RM20 for 1KG, additional RM3 for the following KG
FREE DELIVERYfor orders above RM99, limited to West Malaysia addresses only. Free delivery parcel up to 3kg only, RM1.00 will be charged for every subsequent 1kg for the parcel.
*No delivery services shall be available on Sundays & public holidays.
3. Where can I deliver my orders?
At this juncture, delivery service is extended to Malaysia only. Please note that we will not accept delivery to a P.O. Box address and it might not be possible for delivery to some locations within the aforesaid areas in certain circumstances. If delivery to some locations is not possible, we may contact you to arrange for delivery to an alternative address.
4. Can I change my address upon placing my order?
We regret to inform you that we are unable to support any changes to the chosen delivery location once the order has been confirmed. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your details carefully before submitting your payment.
5. Can I cancel a paid order?
Prior to placing your order, you will be able to view the contents and total amount in your shopping cart. Once the order number is generated, any amendments to your order will no longer be possible. Hence, we would like to remind you to review your order carefully before submitting your payment.
6. Can I choose my preferred courier service company?
Your Order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company of our choice.
7. Why is my order cancelled?
AM PM Pharmacy reserves the right to withhold delivery of the Products to the Customer if it has any doubts whatsoever as to the Customer's credit worthiness or insufficient identification.